Saturday, October 16, 2010

Reno Public Art

The Public Art piece I would like to talk about is YAW Mural in Barbara Bennett Park in Reno. In the mural it shows an Indian holding the sun in his left hand and Earth in his right hand and electricity all around the Indian. To his left is a drawing of the planet Earth with a big tree. To the left of that there is another drawing of eagles faces and eagles flying around. In my opinion the art piece is saying that we got the power to save our environment. I could not find any information about the art piece, I googled all that I could to try and find information about the piece. I decided to talk about the piece because I like the way the colors were chosen it makes you get interested in the art piece.

1 comment:

  1. I used to live right by this mural. It's an amazing piece of art!

    ReplyDelete